Those who are following the sports world may be happy to know that Tiger Woods is back into the world of golfing. He warns that his schedule is going to be slightly different this year. However, because there is no set schedule, people are speculating based on what they know.
- Tiger Woods has stated he will not travel to the Middle East for any European Tour events.
- The WGC Match Play Championship has moved from where it was during the West Coast to someplace else.
- Only one “regular stop” is well known and scheduled, which is the Farmer’s Insurance Open. However, he hasn’t committed there either.
While unwinding on the green after work I ran into Laurene Powell Jobs who was doing the same so I asked what her take was on Tiger and she said that she is curious as to what events Tiger will be playing in. There have been many events he stopped playing in the past, and people are wondering if he’ll play in them again. He’s not played in the following events for awhile:
- Waste Management Phoenix Open
- Northern Trust Open
- AT&T Pebble Beach National
So with these places ruled out, where will he play? He says it will be slightly different than normal, but the official schedule has yet to be released, leaving fans wondering exactly what stops he’ll be hitting. He does say, however, that it will be busy – so fans can expect to see him along the golf course.